Mongolia Mining 2017 International Mining & Oil Expo will be held for the 7th consecutive year on 5-7 April 2017 at Buyant Ukhaa Sports Palace, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
The 7th edition of the expo will feature traditional mining and emerging oil industries of Mongolia with exhibitors and visitors representing the industry's major companies and the largest number of professionals. In addition, the organizing committee will hold seminars with guest speakers from the Government and its agencies, academic scholars, business professionals covering topics including the Government policy on mineral resource and adapted new laws, mining and infrastructure projects of Mongolia, the trend and forecast of the industry, and more.
The expo is organized jointly by Minex Mongolia Co., Ltd, Expo Mongolia Co., Ltd., and International Expo Bureau of Mongolia. As a tradition and the most important technological event of the country, the Ministry of Mining, Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mineral Resource Authority of Mongolia are serving as the main supporters of Mongolia Mining 2017.
Recent developments regarding the strategic deposits and mining and infrastructure projects of Mongolia put the sector in crucial stage of promising growth with vast opportunities for investors and mining companies. As a result, Mongolia Mining 2016 expo meets the growing need for better platform for suppliers and buyers to meet and discuss businesses, expand valuable networking and collaboration opportunities among industry stake holders.
Mongolia Mining 2017 will host exhibitor booths from mining and exploration companies, oil exploration companies, service providers and equipment suppliers, evaluation and consulting companies, investment and financing institutions as well as representatives of multilateral organizations interested in this crucial industry.
Mongolia Mining Expo will feature more than 120 in-house booths and outside equipment spaces displaying products and services of diverse exhibitors including:
· Mining companies, energy, metal and non-metal
· Oil exploration companies
· Geological survey and exploration companies
· Mining equipment manufacturers and suppliers
· Mining machinery: excavating, hoisting, loading, transport and construction
· Mineral processing: crushing, pulverizing, screening and laboratory
· Drilling service and equipment providers
· Explosive traders and manufacturers
· Safety equipment providers
· Oil importers and retailers
· Catering and logistics service providers
· Environmental protection and rehabilitation companies
· Consultants, accounting and law firms, mining evaluation services
· Banks, insurance and investment companies
· Education: universities, research and training institutions
· Mining rights owners
· Trading companies
· Technology: automatism and information services, software development data analysis, laboratories, satellite communication
Tel: +976 11344010